Wednesday, April 11

Complicated

Right now I'm listening to "complicated" and "i'll try"--and they pretty much sum up how i'm feeling.
i'm tired, my dad's having trouble managing without my mom.
she's only gone til friday, but nothing goes right without her at home.
we've been eating leftover Easter-ham-on-buns for 3 days--it's 3 days 'cause i know tonight will be the same.
it's not so much the ham, it's just that i'm used to my mom making dinner and helping her out.
my carpool is screwed up, and i can't talk to my dad like i talk to my mom.
it's confusing, because i can't ask him questions and get an answer without him getting annoyed, 'cause he's on a work phone call, he's ALWAYS on an "important" work phone call
my sister's not home either, so i have the room to myself, but not having a sister to talk to is almost as hard as having my mom gone. it's ten times as hard, because they're BOTH gone, on some stupid science field trip
i'm having trouble talking to all my friends, because i'm coming back from spring break, after doing nothing all week.
i'm exhausted, and i have a throbbing headache
i'm in tech class, where people are yelling and turning on stupid cell phone ringers, some ditsy girls were in here earlier, laughing their heads off 'cause they were eating an apple with their shoes off for BTV. stupid stupid stupid!!!!
the ranting makes me feel a little better, but then i remembered i have youth group tonight, crap-loads of homework, and not sure if my dad can take me there/back or not.
i was supposed to start a pre-cheer gymnastics class yesterday, but i had too much hw, and my dad couldn't take me.
so i'm starting next week instead...
i have two brand-new projects i have to do by the 26th
i've got a million other petty problems, but those are the huge main ones

shoot, g2g to english class...hope it goes better than the rest fo week

No comments: