Wednesday, May 16

& hearts ; = ♥

sorry, i'm still a little bit obsessed with the hearts, even though it's been like a month or w/e
i've got all kinds of junk going on at home, it's great-not

on mother's day, we cleaned the whole freaking house, and we bought her 8 Sherri's berries, and 2 different types of flowers (still living, because she likes them better that way)
and later in the day, she was yelling at people for stupid little things
on Monday, my little brother was about to take a shower, but the other 3 of us need to brush our teeth, and wash our faces (well not my older brother, 'cause he could care less, but w/e), and we had my little bro' leave the bathroom, i gently pushed him out, and before i closed the door, he did this really fake fall to the floor, and when i opened the door he was crying/. He said i 'hit his foot with the door'. YEAH RIGHT! He was nowhere near the door when i closed it, unless he freaking threw himself at the door. MY dad came up, and he was hecka ticked! He's like "you needf to apologize to him, whether you thought you huirt him or not". Yeah right, my parents do that so often, it's BS and i'm done with it. I'm done accepting their narrow-minded view of my lil' brother. He's a liar, and a really dramatic kid. My dad asked him what happened, and he said i shoved him out the door, and then slammed the door on his foot. NOT true. I've asked my parents (calmly) if i can just talk to them, and my mom won't listen, and my dad's never home-when he is, he's refuses to listen either. I think they think i'm jealous of my little brother. Jealous? i get better grades than he'll ever get, and he gets "red cards" they're like a referral, or a detention. Heck, the only detention i ever got, was for chewing gum twice in one class, and the other was 'cause my class didn't realize that they needed to shut the heck up. The class one was 6th grade, and the gum was 1/2way through the school year, this year.
I no lon ger have any respect for my parents, and i get so little sleep, that i don't have any energy (after having gymmastics, swimming, girl scouts, church, and hw) that i can't even pretend i respect them anymore. I've started talking so little at home, 'cause i always get in trouble-no matter what i say-, that i hardly stop talking at school. People have started asking me 'if i forgot to take my meds'. Yeah. It's getting that bad.

No comments: