Saturday, March 17

So sleepy...

I'm exhausted
swim "clinic" is getting harder, i'm working twice as hard, but i'm moving sluggishly through the water.
i'm assuming it's because i've been getting even less sleep--if that's even possible...
it's saturday, but i went to sleep at 10:30, and when did i wake up? 7:30
this is beyond unfair
maybe it's the price to pay for actually trying in IB classes, geometry, Girl Scouts, swimming, church mission's trip, and soon i'll be restarting gymnastics.
only thing with gymnastics is i'll be with girls 7 and up, and that will be embarassing considering the fact that i'm so unflexible after 1 year away that it's a little scary. I mean, hello!, i can't even reach my toes anymore! oh well. i have to eat lunch, start my 3rd quarter-paperless-science-project. and my math hw. my english assignment. and continue my church-mission-trip-devotional.
hope whoever's reading this has a better weekend than me

No comments: